Thursday, 7 May 2015

Hey there, ladies

Ugh. I posted an entry at around half past 4 in the morning but decided to delete it after as I was not satisfied with how it turned out. This is the first time it happened to me since we created this blog!

But then again, it’s only about a week old, so.

I didn’t get enough sleep last night. I guess it was a bad idea to have some espresso frappe after an evening jog? So, yeah. I was exhausted the whole day that I didn’t go to any of my classes and slept in the afternoon.

Ack. I’m getting old.

Speaking of lists, Butch, I’ve always been listing down stuff, but, before, they’re not plotted on a certain timeframe. Sorry I wasn’t able to clear that out. I always enjoyed listing down things, too! And sometimes I even wrote reminders at the palm of my hand. But when it comes to daily, weekly plans, I sucked at that. One of my best friends who’s working now had a spare Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card last Christmas, and since she was as chuffed as I was about me going back to uni, she thought that maybe she'd just sell her extra planner to me at a friendly~ price. So I bought it. And it’s incredible how much a planner changed my life.

Not that all the credit goes to the Starbucks planner but, you know, it really did help a lot.

I’m going to talk about that thing I posted this morning some other time ‘cause I think I was making a good point there, it just didn’t seem like I got my message through when I wrote it ‘cause I haven’t got enough sleep. Plus, it’s easier to just rant than actually say something coherent. Or maybe that’s just me.

Don’t worry about my absences, guys! I’m far from excessive. And, I swear, I’ll attend all my classes tomorrow. Few more weeks before the semester ends.

I haven't seen you in a while, Butch! We should totally meet up one of these days. I'm really glad you joined our ~club~ 'cause this is one way we could really talk about stuff since you're so far away. A three-hour bus ride, to be exact.

Eira! Sorry I wasn't able to reply this afternoon. I was sleeping when you texted and I didn't have load.

I hope to see you guys soon!


Hugs,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment