Thursday, 14 May 2015

Blogging OCD

Hello Eira, who's probably in QC now, and Butch, who's currently in Ifugao (Ifugao!),

So here's something I really don't like about myself mostly because it drives me crazy, but other than that it could really be useful...I tend to get, I wanna say, obsessive compulsive? with the stuff I post on blogs. This is probably one of the reasons why I didn't get to maintain a blog for more than two years...that and because I had nothing substantial to say. Or maybe I did, I just didn't know how to express it.

I usually start with, okay, I want this blog to be anything. Just anything random. As long as I could express myself. As I go along, I would eventually feel compelled about keeping a certain theme or feel about the blog. And then I get inconsistent or I change my mind about that theme. Everybody gets this feeling, right???

So you guys remember my post 7 Reasons Why I Think I'm a Textbook Manic Pixie Dream Girl? Yeah, about that...I imported that post on my new personal blog and edited it there because I just realized that the third item on that entry (you know, the thing about flirting) was not what I was really trying to point out (I am sorry. I did not think this through!). I was gonna edit my post here, too, but Eira already quoted some of the things I said there. So yeah. If you wanna check v. 2.0, you can go here.

A few notes, too.

You see that header right there? That is a screenshot from the movie Song of the Sea directed by Tomm Moore. Artwork isn't by any of us three (haha I wish), JSYK, and it's just temporary! We're gonna have that changed soon.

That's enough justification for the day. I'll see you guys soon.


Love,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment